Oliver-Zhang Law represents clients who have been harmed by pharmaceutical drugs and defective products, which often has irreversible and devastating side-effects. Drug companies routinely fail to adequately test their drug products and medical devices in their rush to market. Even when serious side-effects emerge, pharmaceutical giants often still fail to warn doctors and patients about these known, harmful effects. Because of the scale of these negligent cover-ups and the number of plaintiffs involved, pharmaceutical companies are frequently punished by the courts and ordered to pay billions in multi-district litigation settlements to the victims who suffered harm.
These negligent actions have caused serious injuries and death to countless victims.
Our attorneys take the fight to the pharmaceutical giants for the people, supported by our experience in years of litigation against them and our successful track record of recovering millions for our clients.
Our drug product liability lawyers are currently helping clients in the following defective drug lawsuits and settlements:
- Talcum Powder – Johnson & Johnson must pay $72 million for cancer death linked to talcum powder.
- Transvaginal Mesh – Vaginal medical device used for pelvic organ prolapse surgery that caused:
- Mesh erosion
- Pain during sex
- Urinary problems
- Vaginal scarring
- Bowel, bladder and blood vessel perforation
- Actos (pioglitazone) – Diabetic drug made by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. that causes bladder cancer has just reached multi-billion dollar settlement.
- Diethylstilbestrol (DES) Infertility – Synthetic estrogen sold to pregnant women between the 1950’s to the 1980’s that caused vaginal cancer, infertility, sub-fertility, miscarriages, breast cancer, and birth defects in the daughters and sons who were exposed in utero.