K-3 Visas

A K-3 non-immigrant visa allows a U.S. citizen to bring an existing foreign spouse into the country to quickly reunite spouses.  USCIS requires clear evidence of good faith marriage, so it is important to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to make sure your application is well-documented, well-organized, complete, and sufficient.

K-3 visa recipients must subsequently apply to adjust status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the USCIS upon approval of the petition.