Bruce Redding | 布魯斯·雷丁
Certified Forensic Document Examiner Expert
Mr. Bruce Redding is a Certified Forensic Document Examiner with over 61 years experience in graphology, with the last 11 years in document examination and analysis. He has extensive experience and training in handwriting analysis, including samples of adjudicated serial killers, pedophiles, death row inmates, criminally insane, and various other diagnosed psychologically deviant personality types. He is trained as a Trial Run Master Profiler and is a certified questioned document examiner by two accredited organizations, SAFE and IADE.
With a rich work background at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, he is also a consultant to the Financial Crimes unit of the Anne Arundel County Police and Montgomery County Police Departments, assisting with various types of criminal fraud cases, as well as working his private document examination cases.
Mr. Redding is available for new case consultations and expert case work retention.
PAST CASES EXAMINED:
- Will alteration
- Forged deeds of trust
- Mortgage Fraud
- Identity theft
- Credit Card fraud
- Document examination
- Murder/Suicide Notes
- Check forgery
- Cut and paste documents
- Promissory note alteration
- Embezzlement documents
- Anonymous writings
- Bank robbery notes
• Certified Handwriting Analyst, Center for Applied Forensic and Graphological Studies, Inc.
• Questioned Handwriting & Document Examination, Reed Hayes.
• Trial Run Master Profiler (TM) – Trial Run, Kim Ianneta, Kailua, HI
• Certified Document Examiner – October 2013
• Certified Forensic Document Examiner – January 2015
• Scientific Association of Forensic Examiners – charter member since 2012
• International Association of Document Examiners – charter member since 2015